Fri, Dec 02|
Come enjoy an evening of Fellowship and Rededication, for Vigil Members only.
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2022, 8:00 PM EST – Dec 03, 2022, 12:00 PM EST
Camp FGL, 2818 Antioch Rd, LaGrange, GA 30240, USA
About the event
VIGIL FELLOWSHIP WEEKEND Friday, December 2nd – Saturday, December 3rd CAMP FGL
The Vigil Weekend will be held on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2 – SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3 at Camp Frank G. Lumpkin for Vigil Honor Members ONLY. This Vigil Weekend will involve service, fellowship, great food and rededication to the Vigil Honor. Below are the details of the upcoming weekend:
Start/Check-in Time: Check-in will be held on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2nd from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm EST in the dining hall. The first event will be the Vigil Rededication at 9:00 pm EST in the Amphitheater.
End/Check-out Time: The event will end at 1:00 p.m. EST on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3rd everyone is encouraged to stay and help start setting up for the Lodge Banquet to be held on Saturday night to keep from traveling back and forth.
Cost for Vigil Members:
- Registration Fee is $10 for Vigil Members (due by Sunday, 11/30/22 at Noon EST) at: http://www.91bsa.org/vigilfellowship Any registration or payments AFTER 11/23/2021 will be charged a $5.00 Late Fee.
All attendees MUST pre-register before the weekend. Pre-Registration for this event can be made in the following ways:
- Register online and pay online at http://www.91bsa.org/vigilfellowship ++ OR
- Drop off or mail your Registration Form, Payment, and BSA Medical Form Part A-B, to the Council Service Center at 1237 1st Avenue, Columbus, GA 31907 ++ OR
- Register by phone using a credit card by calling the Scout Office at (706) 327-2634
Do not Forget to Bring:
- BSA Medical Part A and B – Bring these completed forms to the event. One must be on file for each attendee.
- Regular gear for a scout outing – OA Sash, Official BSA Class A uniform, sleeping gear to stay in Bradshaw, etc.
- Work clothes, closed toe shoes, and tools for Service Project – Rakes, shovels, clippers, loppers, weed eaters, etc. Do not forget to bring your work clothes, work gloves, safety glasses and water bottle for SATURDAY morning.
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS – Each Arrowman is asked to follow the safety precautions that they feel is necessary to keep themselves safe. Masks are optional. During meals, we will implement food serving safety measures. If you have a fever or are not feeling well before or the day of the event, please stay home.