Sat, Dec 04|
Our annual Lodge Banquet is a event where all arrow men can come together and recognize everything our lodge has done over the year!
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Camp FGL, 2818 Antioch Rd, LaGrange, GA 30240, USA
About the event
OA Lodge Banquet Saturday, December 4, 2021, from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. EST Camp Lumpkin, LaGrange, GA
Do not be a Grinch, register for the OA Lodge Banquet today!! The Chattahoochee Lodge will hold the annual Lodge Banquet at Camp Lumpkin on Saturday, December 4, 2021. There will be Christmas cheer, fellowship with other Arrowmen and their families and a holiday feast.
WHO IS INVITED? All active Arrowmen and their family members are invited to attend this evening of fellowship, fun, recognition, and great food.
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS?
- CHECK-IN FOR LODGE BANQUET AND GATHERING PERIOD: 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. EST in the Dining Hall – PLEASE NOTE: ON-SITE REGISTRATION OR PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. IF YOU DON’T PRE-REGISTER BY THE DEADLINE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE EVENT ON 12/4/21.
- LODGE BANQUET: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm EST in the Dining Hall
WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE PLANNED?
- UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER CONTEST: Wear your ugliest Christmas Sweater over your BSA Class A uniform to win a special prize and earn the title of “OA’s Ugliest Christmas Sweater.”
- PIE IN THE FACE FUNDRAISER: Help the Lodge support OA Fellowship Events at Camp FGL Summer Camp by buying a chance ($1 a ticket) to put a pie in the face of the Lodge Chief, Lodge Advisor, and Staff Advisor.
- BANQUET MENU: Steak, potatoes, green beans, rolls, salad bar and dessert
- LODGE BANQUET: After dinner, the program will recognize Vigil Honor members, present Founder’s Award, and other recognitions, and present the 2021- 2022 LEC. BSA Class A uniform and OA Sash should be worn by all Arrowmen.
- DOOR PRIZES: Those in attendance will have a chance to win OA and Scouting door prizes delivered by the OA Santa.
- LODGE PATCH AUCTION: The Lodge will be holding a silent auction at the banquet. Registered participants will be able to bid on several Lodge issued items that will be on the auction block. If you like to donate items, we are looking for additional items to supplement the auction inventory.
- TRADING POST will be open with patches and other OA gear. So, do not forget to bring your cash, credit cards, and checks. A square reader will be available for trading post purchase and paying 2021 Lodge Dues.
WHAT IS THE COST? ALL ATTENDEES MUST PRE-REGISTER. NO ONSITE REGISTRATION WILL BE ALLOWED.
- REGISTRATION FEE FOR ARROWMEN AND FAMILY MEMBER(S) –Arrowman only - Register by Sunday, 11/28/21 and your 2022 lodge dues are included in your registration. Those Arrowman who completed their ordeal in 2021, your 2022 Lodge Dues are paid so you can attend at no cost. YOU STILL NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT AT 91bsa.org/OALodgeBanquet . If you are not registered by Sunday, 11/28/21, then the cost of the Lodge Banquet is $25.00 for the 1st Arrowman, and you must pay your 2022 dues. $15.00 Family Fee – Cost for each additional family member who is attending the event
- A $10 late fee will be added on 11/29/2021 for Arrowmen who do not pay their dues by deadline and/or family members. Fees are nonrefundable after 11/29/21.
- 2021 OA Dues MUST BE paid before or at Lodge Banquet. Scouts/scouters who went through their Ordeal in November 2020, May 2021, and August 2021 have paid their 2021 dues with their Ordeal fee.
HOW DO I REGISTER? All Arrowmen & family members MUST pre-register by:
- Dropping off your Registration Form and Payment to the Chattahoochee Council Service Center at 1237 1st Avenue, Columbus, GA 31907 OR
- Calling and registering by phone using a credit card by calling the Scout Office at (706) 327-2634 OR
- Online Lodge Banquet registration at https://www.91bsa.org/OALodgeBanquet (PREFERRED METHOD)
- If you have not paid your 2021 Lodge Dues, they must be paid before you attend the banquet. Online payments can be made at You can pay your dues separately at http://www. 91bsa.org/oadues.
- Online payment for 2022 OA Dues can be paid at the Council Office OR at the Online link http://www.91bsa.org/oadues.
- Questions: Send questions to email@example.com